RE: Where the hell have I been....................

First and foremost, Kevin, welcome back.  Very well put stuff, guy.
Now, let's argue :-)

From: "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>
"A bunch of people were getting hurt on this list.  IN MY OPINION, it's not
necessary and also shouldn't be happening."

This is a two-sided thing.  I've been trying to understand both sides of the
equation.  There is a need to kick some ideas and jokes around in our litte
chatroom, but it should always be fun.  If it ceases to be fun, it makes
sense to bolt.  Personally, the discussion was pissing me off.  It ceased to
be fun.  I took a little break.

I dig the list because it is a great way to kill time at work and express
some pretty frivolous thoughts.  A wonderful side effect has been that I
have formed a few friendships from it.  I really don't see it as family.
Family implies that one cannot escape, that there is no choice in the
matter.  In this group we choose to be members and can leave at any time.
You can choose your friends, but family is inescapable :-)

"Hope to see some of you in NY."

Is that a commitment?

Jeff