Re: re-Where is Brian ?

From: "Derick Bhupsingh" <circles01@hotmail.com>
"So this list has lost the contributions of Brian Cady. Now that's bad."

True.  Part of the fallout from our political arguments post September 11.
If he had left pre-September 11, I would say it was a tragedy.  Somehow my
standards for tragedy and a slight bummer have changed in the last month.  I
would like it if he came back.

BTW, did you notice Kevin O'Neal is gone as well?  I also see (on O&S) that
Bjorn is considering retiring from his Who obsession.  Strange days.

Jeff