Re: Wahsington benefit

> Jackson has not only jumped to first billing, but he's also had the
> show renamed to reflect the anthem he's recording with 'N Sync and the
> Backstreet Boys

Ugh.  How embarrassingly selfish.  Talk about out of touch......

> McDonald's will sell the CD single for $2.99 with its apple pies and
> Egg McMuffins.

That sounds about right:  Michael Jackson single - Egg McMuffin.
Practically indistinguishable.

"I'll have one Egg McMuffin, one upset stomach, oh, & one of those
Michael Jackson singles, please.  To go."

> Jagger's decision to pull out of the Washington show is extra
> interesting

Not to mention wise & prudent.

- SCHRADE in Akron

Go, Tribe!