Re: instant party boot

There was quite a bit of discussion of this boot on alt.music.who a while
back.  The first descriptions were glowing and lots of folks apparently
rushed out to pay $60-90 for it.  Later reviews indicated that all the songs
are pirated from officially released albums, and that the intros to some
were awkwardly chopped.  The bit about the Talmy versions seems untrue.
Those who bought it pretty much ended up paying for the packaging and
photos, which all agreed were terrific.

No one bought the Talmy tapes when they were listed on eBay.  There was some
indication that Fang was trying to assemble a groups of investors to bid on
them, and then later reports indicated that Talmy and Townshend were
negotiating.

Here's what Talmy currently says on his website:
http://www.sheltalmy.com/whotapes.htm/

keets