instant party boot

There is an interesting boot up for bid on ebay :
I'd like any feedback on the validity of it's rather hefty claim :
THE WHO John Entwistle , Pete Townshend , Roger Daltrey , Keith Moon
"INSTANT PARTY (the complete UK & US singles collection)"2CD + three (3 )
booklets totalling 100 pages, 6 postcards, deluxe color glossy quad-gatefold
slipcase w/inner picture sleeves, 24k gold plated "audiophile design"
disks,featuring over 200 "illustrations" including rare and/or unpublished
photos, 80 vintage picture sleeves, sheet music, trade ads and memorabilia.
On the Japanese HiWatt label. First time ever on CD the original "lost"
Talmy tapes mastered from a digital copy of the "flat" (non-eq'd or remixed)
multi-track masters, with the full dynamic range contained in the original
tapes.
Tracklist :I Can't Explain/Bald Headed Woman/Anyway Anyhow Anywhere/Daddy
Rolling Stone/ Anytime You Want Me/My Generation/Shout & Shimmy/A Legal
Matter/Instant Party (Talmy version)/The Kids Are Alright/The Ox/La La La
Lies/The Good's Gone/ Substitute. Single mix versions: Circles (WHO
version)/I'm A Boy/In The City/Happy Jack/I've Been Away/Pictures of
Lily/Doctor Doctor/The Last Time/Under My Thumb/I Can See For
Miles/Someone's Coming/MaryAnne With the Shaky Hand/Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde (US
version)/Dogs/Call Me Lightning/Magic Bus/Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde (UK
version)/Pinball Wizard/Dogs Part 2/The Seeker/Here For More/Summertime
Blues/Heaven & Hell/I Don't Even Know Myself/Let's See Action/When I Was A
Boy/Join Together/Baby, Don't You Do It/Relay/Waspman/ 5:15/Water. Plus:I'm
A Boy (long version from Meaty Beaty) Magic Bus (longversion from Meaty
Beaty) Anyway Anyhow Anywhere (Alternate vocal version from French EP only)
Is this truly from the source tapes?
Who did buy the shel talmy tapes on ebay anyway?
Feedback PLEASE.
drew