Re: Live At Leeds, Part 6

I have to agree with you i think i'm in line with you,
I bought the reamstered single cd, then the MFSL version then the original
cd issue, then the lp on ebay w/ inserts and does (tommy live at leeds
count?) and now the Deluxe edition.
A little bit in reverse order, but its amazing how we have all bought
several verions of these albums.  AND don't let me get started how many cd's
audiophiles like fang have convinced me to buy, through their discussion of
the magnificence of Polydor. ( I don't mean that in a bad way)
drew