From: Alan McKendree <amck@thenetdr.com>
To: TheWho@igtc.com
Subject: Note re: the JEB B B King's shows
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 11:12:59 -0500

FYI, the following just went up on the JAE Webpage:

"Although The John Entwistle Band will invite several people to jam
at both their regular show at BB King's on the 20th and their relief
show for NYC on the 21st there is no concrete evidence that any of
the performers from the Madison Square Garden event will attend. No
one is willing to commit at this time due to the uncertain nature of
the MSG performance. Although formal invitations will be distributed
at the MSG event there is no guarantee that any performers will
attend the shows at BB Kings. The John Entwistle Band does not wish
to cause any speculation on this subject. If you would like to attend
one of these shows you should do so knowing that there is always a
chance that they will be joined by special guests but none are
confirmed at this time."

There have been speculations or hopes erroneously stated as fact
about guest star appearances, hence the above clarification.

In other (non-)news, BB's has not yet made arrangements to handle
ticket sales for the 10/21 show; personally, I presume they'll go
through Ticketmaster like they did with the 10/20 show, but it's a
"wait and see" situation.

Cheers,
--
Alan