Re: Live At Leeds, Part 6

Jamie Sethian wrote:

> Over the weekend, I bought the new double CD of
> Live at Leeds.  As I was driving home, I `marveled'
> over the following fact.  I first bought Live at
> Leeds as a record when it came out, complete
> with the fake inserts (still have it). For my
> tape player, I bought it in casette form. For the
> car, I bought it as an 8-track tape.  Then I bought
> the single CD when it came out. Then I bought the
> longer, single CD when it came out. Now I have
> bought the double CD.  I have now bought Live at
> Leeds six different times. Truth be told, if they
> came out with a version on CD-ROM, Video tape,
> Morse Code, and semaphore, I'd buy all of those
> as well.  I believe I am referred to as an "easy
sell".

I prefer the term "completist."  You need to track it
down on reel-to-reel tape!    : D

And hey, if Monty Python can do a semaphore version of
Wuthering Heights, there's no reason why The Who can't
release an Aldis Lamp version of LAL!  The naval
vessel's guns could replace JAE's thundering bassline
and Keith's machine gun drumming.

Rich B.
http://personals.yahoo.com