Re: more free stuff from Eelpie

I have never heard anyone complain about QT in either
PC or Mac. It far superior in quality over the garbage
that Windows Media player offers.

In fact I run QT here on my NT system and it runs like
a charm. The quality is offers in streaming and
playback is far above anything on the market today.

Dave...

Ask me about my new book on Quick Time coming soon
from Weddison Ass-ley.

<20011011163536.91071.qmail@web20003.mail.yahoo.com>,

<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/spammers.html>

=====