Re: more free stuff from Eelpie

In article <20011011163536.91071.qmail@web20003.mail.yahoo.com>,
    Quad <quadimages@yahoo.com>  writes:

> He should stick to Quick Time streaming, it rules
> supreme in quality and useability.

Ugh.  QuickTime is also a POS IMO.  Apple seems to intentionally make
crappy software for the PC in an attempt to drive users to the Mac.  I
have a friend who works for a company that is trying to make QT play
well in Windows Media Player and they are catching tons of shit from
Apple about it.  MP3 and MPEG have always worked great; I've had tons
of versionitis and quality (i.e. bugs) problems with QT, and Real
wants to take over my life when I install it and the quality stinks.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!