Re: I am a baby and a Reply to my Own Post

It is true that I spend a "huge" amount of time on the
Quadrophenia.net web site from arranging interviews
with people such as 'Rabbit', Irish Jack, Simon
Townshend and many more are coming. But it's all for a
labor of love!

I was asked by someone at Eel Pie last week how much
money I made by giving Rhino Home Video home page
placement for thir release of the Quad DVD and
Sweepestakes, they were stunned when I said "zero",
none, not a dime. I refused payment and god knows I
need money! and all because I love the band and the
fans so much that this is just my little way of paying
back not only The Who but the fans that make my life
that extra special.

We are all part of a family and I will always consider
the fan community my sisters and brothers.

Best wishes,

Dave & Corie...

=====
http://www.quadrophenia.net