I am a baby and a Reply to my Own Post

Let me reply to my own email.  I guess I did not say what I wanted to say
exactly as I meant.  It is hard to read tone in an email; I meant no
ctiticism to those who do have webstites.

I should have added...There are some really cool WHO and WHO-related
websites out there.  I use them a lot and have contributed to some.  To
those folks who spend the time, money, and energy to keep us informed, I
say thanks!!!!  Keep up the great work.

Just wanted to clear that up.

http://personals.yahoo.com