I am a baby

>From Jon R:  "I am forwarding this message in full from the kiddy-er, IGTC
list, since it seems pretty low to go after someone--namely Luke
Pacholski--on a list he doesn't even subscribe to."

I did not intend to "go after" any individual.  I was tossing out some
thoughts that follow some of Luke's thoughts.

Jon R:  "What's the matter Jeff?  You want to make accusations but not give
the 'accused' a shot at responding?"

Again, I did not intend to "accuse" anyone of anything.  I just wanted to
share some thoughts on a widely and oft-discussed line of thought re:
Astley.  Luke seems to be the most active of the Astley-bashing posters.  My
intent was not to attack Luke's person.  I agree that the Astley stuff does
not sound great, the criticism is valid IMO.  I find it mysterious why
anyone would continue the criticism with the tenacity that some (like Luke)
do.

I am sorry if HE (Luke) took my comments as a personal attack.  I don't
understand your (Jon's) involvement.  I guess that is a mystery for another
day :-)

BTW, I am childish.  I have no qualms with that dig.  I enjoy loud music,
fart humor and sliding boards.

Jeff