Oct 21 "United We Stand" Benefit - No Who

No mention of any Who involvement for this one.  Strangely, we still have no
tickets on sale for the JEB Oct 21 benefit.  Hmmmm...

Per http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1449752/20011008/n_sync.jhtml

'NSYNC and Backstreet Boys are among the tops in pop who are joining forces
for an all-star benefit concert to aid the victims of the terrorist attacks
of September 11.

Those groups, along with Michael Jackson, Mick Jagger, Aerosmith, Aaron
Carter, Ricky Martin, James Brown, Al Green and Kiss are confirmed to
perform at "United We Stand," as the show is titled, taking place October 21
at Washington, D.C.'s RFK Stadium, according to a spokesperson for promoters
Clear Channel Entertainment. Bon Jovi, the Goo Goo Dolls and Carlos Santana
may also perform, according to a source close to the event.

"We wanted to definitely get involved," 'NSYNC's Joey Fatone told MTV News
on Monday. "We're going to do something so we can help them out."

"It's amazing," his bandmate Lance Bass added. "We have everyone from
Aerosmith to Matchbox Twenty, us, Britney [Spears], Bruce Springsteen... So
many people are coming out and really supporting this thing ... and Michael
Jackson will be there. It'll be big."

The group is reaching out to Springsteen, Spears and Matchbox Twenty, though
those acts have yet to be confirmed. Other artists are expected to appear,
and additional performers will be announced shortly.

Proceeds from ticket sales will aid the American Red Cross Relief Fund, the
Pentagon Relief Fund and the Salvation Army Relief Fund.

Tickets for "United We Stand" go on sale Friday.