Re: Fw: Fw: Acid Thrash and LAL bitching

> Luke Pacholski:
> > I think it's very rude and childish when people feel the need to
> > trash the character of others, especially without making any attempt
> > to contact said persons first.

So, my only question is... hasn't Luke said things trashing the
character of John Astley and did he make any attempt to contact
J.A. before venting about his remastering job first?
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!