videos

I've been watching VH1, and I notice Michael Jackson has put out a new video
for his album.  It's actually a 15 minute film, but they've cut it down for
play on the air.  They've avoided close-ups; the guy looks awful--but it's
debuted at number 10.  That's support from VH1, and I wonder why.  Because
Jackson is a proven money-maker?  Does he pay off the network?

Anyhow, I'd love to see part of RAH play there somewhere.  I'm still hoping
they'll play some of it in support of the NYC gig.

keets