Who song line-up

 > I would like to see:
>
> Love Ain't for Keepin'
> Pure & Easy
> My Wife
> Bargain
> Time is Passing
> Naked Eye
>
> In that order much like how some of 71' shows were
> played out.
>
> Dave...

Dave:

You're right, I forgot about Bargain which might be my favorite Who tune and is very recognizeable, but how can you leave out the Who's most recognizeable songs?  The point isn't to satisfy the Who fanatics but those in the mainstream who may know the songs only from the radio.  This is a benefit that, as I understand, will be broadcast worldwide- so somgs like My Generation and Pinball Wizard and WGFA have to be in the set.  How can you not have See,Me, Feel Me in there?  As Who fans we love almost all their music and have our favorites than many in the mainstream wouldn't recognize, but that's not who this benefit is for.  I would put Trick of the Light in my Top 5 probably but don't think it should be in this shortened set format.