VH1 Music Awards

It's that time of year again!  Here's everybody's chance to aggravate VH1
with Who write-ins.  Have fun voting for your favorite band in any of
several unsuitable categories. (Registration is required.) I'd personally
recommend RAH for "Best Video."  Be sure to vote for Roger or Pete under
"Best Bellybutton Appearance."  I don't think we've seen John's as yet.  ;)

http://www.vh1.com/mymusic/2001/

Also, here's a link to a Who news article that appears on VH1's front page:
http://www.vh1.com/thewire/content/news/1449484.jhtml

This mentions the NYC concert, and offers a feedback email address.  I think
it's a great opportunity to ask for a clip of RAH as promotion for the
concert.  If the address bounces, I'll look for another one.

newsmaker@mtvi.com

keets