Re: What Should the Who Play?

> I don't know that "Won't Get Fooled Again" is appropriate for this one--it
> could be taken more than one way.  I like some of the other suggestions,
> though.  "After the Fire" seems very good.
>
> LB

I think "After the Fire" has some problems as well, not only with lyrics that say "After the
fire, the fire still burns," but with references to Dom Deluise that seem a little out of place.
My first choice would be "Pure and Easy," which rocks but also has a redemptive quality to it.
If they are allowed not to get all wussy, "I Can See for Miles" and "Had Enough" (from Who Are
You, not "I've Had Enough" from Quad) fit both musically and lyrically. "I've Known No War"
doesn't quite fit because its lyrics seem so tied to WWII. From the same album, "Cry If You
Want" might even work. While I generally like "Behind Blue Eyes," I really don't want to hear
them singing at this time about poor misunderstood bad guys.

Dave