Re: Those were the days, my friend...

Jeff House wrote:

> She was from out of town.  I could pretend to be a decent person, and she
> wanted to believe that I was.  That, and pure dumb luck :-)
>
> BTW, Mrs House has a very open mind about music (like me).  She digs Bruce,
> Elton, The Sex Pistols, King Crimson, B52s, Van, Billie Holiday, U2,
> Beatles...
>
> Would anyone else care to share pointless personal information?

Sure!

Mrs. "AnEnglishBoy" loved Mose (A)llison to Frank (Z)appa.

Mrs. AEB loved TheIsleyBros. to Miles Davis.

Mrs. AEB claimed to love me. Sang lead vox in our band,
Dyrewolfe, from 1991-1999.

Mrs. AEB, after I raised her 5 kids and took care of her ill
Mother for 17 of our 21 years of marriage, and after I spent
$500,000.000 on her between 1994 and 1999, trying to make
her happy, packed her bags and walked in March 2000.

Aimless point?

"Those were NOT the days."

ABitterEnglishBoy~ (WGFAgain)