RE: Who geek

>From: Jeff House [mailto:whocasa@hotmail.com]
>Subject: Who geek
>
>you were a chess-geek, right?

Na.  That came later after the discovery of hallucinogens.  We (Stu and me
and gang) used to illegally hang out at a local park at night and play
guitars (not me) and play chess by candle light while filling the air with
sweet smells of nature (no fart jokes please).  It was actually very cool.
Park tables with chess boards built in.  We each had our own little leather
bag with chess pieces (and other non-mentionables ;-).

I was the angry smoker out front, skipping class.  Yet, I played in the
orchestra.  Jack of all trades??

>Girls hated me.

The "good girls" (those that liked Bruce) put up with me.  The bad
girls....well....lets just say birds of a feather.........

>I derided Bruce and other artists on many occasions.  Since others were not
familiar with my
>declared favorites (The Who, The Clash), I was safe  from their barbs.

Sounds like you were on the right track, and then lost your way.
;-)

Kevin in VT