Re: Eelpie La Jolla CD's

Just got the CD's.

It looks like I'm One has been edited out of the 22.06.01 show.

I haven't been able to listen to it fully yet, I suppose it's too much
to hope that the track listing on the CD's is incorrect. I did notice
that Heart to hang on to is in the 22.06.01 show, but it isn't listed in
the set list on Pete's site.

Most of the dialogue seems to have been left in. I have noticed that the
volume of the in between song dialogue seems to fluctuate, more so than
would be from someone moving around in front of the microphone.

Usual packaging for these live shows, card sleeves in a purple colour
for both CD's.

Cheers,

John