Re: baba o'riley at saints/patriots game

At 13:52 26-11-01 -0500, you wrote:
>I was watchin the saints-patriots game sunday afternoon and when they came
>back from a commercial break I heard Baba O' on the PA system.

Heheheh. :-) Since my last visit to the USA I got really interested in the
football game. Too bad we don't have it over here. I also notice they
played Baba *a lot* (staying in MA, I saw a couple of Patriots games, I
like that team!).
Anyway, my girlfriend remembers an interview with someone who would like to
hear less "Who Let The Dogs Out" and more "Baba O'Riley" (I agree with
him!) at football games.

Long live rock,

Bjxrn