I suddenly realized I dress like Pete, John & Roger...

Hiya,

I just kinda realized I actually seem to dress like The Who. Most of you
know my golden leather jacket (John) and kick ass big black boots like Pete
was wearing last tour (New Rock Boots). I also recently bought a grey long
sleeves shirt that kinda looks a lot like the one Roger was wearing last
tour as well... And I am still looking for a skull cap like Pete was
wearing at SBE. Maybe my mum can knit one. :-)
And I have a small collection of waistcoats...
And I am looking for an airplane seatbelt-belt like Pete was wearing last
tour as well...

Are there any other people here who (also) actually wear polka dot and
bowling shirts? Just because they are so cool? :-)

Cheers,

Bjxrn