Re: young man blues at IOW / Who->Babe

AnEnglishBoy wrote:

> BTW, it has been brought to my attention that someone called
> the Who->Babe was within 3-4 feet of me on 14 August 2000,
> at TheHollywoodBowl when I saw her get kissed by Townshend
> after handing him 3 boquets of Roses for he, Roger & John..
>
> Really fine ass on that Who->Babe, I might add, and great
> Union Jack bell bottoms and top as well. Legendary stuff.
>
> AnEnglishBoy~

Yo EnglishBoy,

She's also the one that paid $4500 for her pair of tix from the auction on Ebay.
Prior to the show, at the bands backstage gathering, she got Roger to draw (using a
black sharpie) a heart on her right shoulder and Pete to draw one on the back of
her neck. The following day she went out and got the hearts tattooed on her. She
also has the 4 original member's names tattooed on her right ankle, I believe. I
have the photos to prove it, if anyone wants to see them, email me privately,

magik