Boots Needed

Clear DayNah, not the snow kind!!!

In examining my (beautiful!) collection, I find I am missing a few.  I need
the following.  Will trade off my list (available by request) or for
blanks/$.

Please email me off list if you can help.  Thanks.

TINLEY PARK IL JUNE 2000

CAMDEN NJ JULY 2000

TAMPA FL SEPTEMBER 200 (Actually I need the ENCORE.  I have the show but no
encore.  The first bloody time Townshend makes derisive comments directly to
me from the stage on mike and I don't have the recording!  This cannot be!!!)

A fairly clean copy of the METROPOLITAN OPERA HOUSE, NY New York, (not sure of
the date..June something 1970...good luck gettin that one, eh?)

A complete CDr copy (mono is OK) of the Chicago simulcast.  I have some but it
is from video and is on cassette and kind of funky.

And that is it.

Thanks

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Clear Day Bkgrd.JPG]