Re: TheWho-> Live ~ The Definitive Who->

> To visualise, to imagine, to begin to even understand TheWho->
> (and Roger Daltrey, Entwistle, Moon and Townshend) as
> "I" know and love them, you *must* see the performance of
> "Young Man Blues" on the video "Isle Of Wight" or
> "TheWho-> 30 Years of Maximum RnB."

You hit that one on the head, EnglishBoy.  Man, when Pete captures
that sweet feedback & just lets his SG hang there......and OX starts
pushing it further with those boo-a-woo-a-woo's......and Moonie pushes
it even further with those double-bass patterns......then Pete starts shaking
the fuck out of that guitar......

That's it.  That's one of those Who moments when something happens.
Some kind of pure energy dimension is tapped into.  Everything becomes
one.

"How do you think they do it?"

"I don't know."

"What makes them so good?"