Re: Coming Out of Lurk

> Hi all,

(big, deep OX voice):  WELCOME!!

> I've been on this list since early August but haven't
> introduced myself yet since I wanted to get a feel for
> the list, and it seems a lot safer to post on than
> O&S,

Well, we argue & get nasty every now & then but everyone gets to
express their opinions without fear of a gang-related attack.  It's less
Talaban-like over here.

> esp. since I'm a young female and not a
> middle-aged guy with some huge collection of overseas
> albums or other stuff.

<cough>  Er.....yeah.....uh.....can't stand those types.

> I'm a college senior (I'll be 22 next month, though I
> only look about 15-17),

For once, I'm speechless.

> and I became a casual Who
> freak shortly after I turned 14 (in '93) but it wasn't
> until last year that I really became serious.

We love to hear the views & opinions of the "newer" fans.  Again,
welcome.

- SCHRADE in Akron