Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V8 #318

RE:  IT'S HARD

> Perhaps I have finally been
> able to listen to it in a proper manner and without expecting something that
> would be "imitating" the sounds of my (mispent) youth.  There's a maturity
> in the lyrics that I hadn't previously heard

I had a similar experience with WHO BY NUMBERS about 5 yeras ago.
That was a Who album I only moderately liked - maybe 2 or 3 songs.  Then
I turned 30.  All of a sudden, the songs made sense & became quite enjoyable
(although I'm still having trouble with "Blue, Red, & Grey").

I wonder at what age Pete's IRON MAN album becomes enjoyable?  Or did
I miss it?

- SCHRADE in Akron