FW: Young Man Blues and the rest of IOW

>From: AnEnglishBoy <campbell@fix.net>
>Subject: TheWho-> Live ~ The Definitive Who->
>
>In order to define my personal vision of TheWho-> I offer this opinion:
>
>To visualise, to imagine, to begin to even understand TheWho->
>(and Roger Daltrey, Entwistle, Moon and Townshend) as
>"I" know and love them, you *must* see the performance of
>"Young Man Blues" on the video "Isle Of Wight" or
>"TheWho-> 30 Years of Maximum RnB."

Just had to chime in here on this.
When I recently lent my friends down the road my copy of IOW, I left them
with the following statement:
"When you get to YMB, think of me.  It's why I'm a member of The Who Army."

I tend to also *really* dig "I Don't even know myself" from IOW.  Pete's
playing just seems so full of joy and fun.

Good stuff.

Kevin in VT