TheWho-> Live ~ The Definitive Who->

In order to define my personal vision of TheWho-> *live* as it
applies to my experiences with TheWho-> in concert, beginning
in November 1967 and over 12 individual concerts and 9 tours,
ending with 8/14/00 @ TheHollywoodBowl, 3rd row in front of
Pete, and 8/21/00, Shoreline CA in one of the last rows in the
seated section, I offer this opinion:

To visualise, to imagine, to begin to even understand TheWho->
(and Roger Daltrey, Entwistle, Moon and Townshend) as
"I" know and love them, you *must* see the performance of
"Young Man Blues" on the video "Isle Of Wight" or
"TheWho-> 30 Years of Maximum RnB."

No words, no commentary, no opinion will justify my beliefs
regarding TheWho->, and it's (original) individual members
more so than this will.

A great Thanksgiving treat.

AnEnglishboy~