Pictures of Lily drumkit /Beatle bashers

Premier Drums of England made that kit for Keith. I'm fairly sure that
another drumakercould also make another,however there may be a trademark
or copyright on that particulardesign,so you'd maybe have to check first.I
don't think anyone was actually bashing the Beatles, maybe Paul's solo
career after the Fab Four came in for some criticism but are'nt people
entitled to their opinions? I love the Beatlesand they are probably my
next favourite band after Jimi Hendrix  who did steal some of his act
from Pete who stole some of his act from Keith Richard. (the s came
later). I've never been or even seen a Beatles list for that matter
however I hardly think that such people ona list would be so lovey dovey
or kind to The Who! or any other list for that matter!The Beatles were
simply the biggest,hugest,most popular band of all time and  I think Whofans
know and respect that. Relax, Lee,no harm intended.Regards,Derick.