Re: Repost

I'm confused about how this is going to work.  Is anybody following this
better than I am?

I thought TED had reserved the hall February 4-9, but then in different
interviews Roger says The Who will do either one or two nights, and likely
one of them will be TOMMY.  Is that right?  Who's doing the other four
nights?  Various guests?  Pete?  Eddie Vedder?

>:P
keets