Re:catchy tunes

> > No problem with freedom song in mynhead- it sucked sheep.

That was why I was so annoyed that it got stuck in my head.  It's just not
something you'd want to go around singing.  I think Ringo is doing better
work than Paul these days.  I really like that LOOKS LIKE RINGO, SOUNDS LIKE
JOHN thing.  What the difference?  Sense of humor?  Is Paul taking himself
to seriously?

>the who song that torments me is either baba o'riley or pure and easy.

I've gotten those going around, too, and also "Bargain" and "Relay," but I
really don't mind if I go around singing those.

keets