Re:psycho-d and tom jones

In a message dated 11/17/2001 10:55:43 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> What? Does a macho, train wreck, bulldog approach to every song
> immediately give validity to it, especially if a has-been Tom Jones
> wanna-be sings it as if it were "Dreaming From The Waist?"

Come on- are u implying that roger makes all Who songs a macho train wreck>
I'd have used quotes but am too drunk to bother right now.  Sorry- just
didn't like now and then from Psycho-D.  and especially 2 renditions of it.
u think rog is a has-been tom jnes wanna-be?  come on.  ur not serious.  i
even kinda like tom jones but this is ridiculous.