Re: macca at MSG, etc.

>Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 21:05:23 -0800
>From: AnEnglishBoy <campbell@fix.net>
>
>"Sally take my hand
>We'll travel Zarkoff's land."

Joke?...I hope?...

>> and that line in the
>> sex song, you make me quite "erectable"?  gimme a break- that's weak.
>
>Stronger than anything Daltrey has done in 26 years.

Come on, that's lame.  You're doing Pete no favors by saying his weak stuff
is better than [your whipping-boy du jour]'s.

However, IMO "erectable" is a clever rhyme for "delectable", so I'm on your
side (sort of) on this one. I'm not agreeeing it's weak and saying "but
there's something in the world that sucks worse", I'm saying it's good.
Maybe if I have time I'll peruse some lyric sheets to refresh my memory on
what I do think are awkward lyrics in Pete's writing.

Cheers,

Alan

"Never never hesitate, communicate, communicate..." --Pete Townshend