Re: RS review of Jagger disc

It sounded like an odd mixture from the jukebox.  Sometimes mixtures can be
creative, but my impression from the brief listen was that this didn't all
work together well.  Pete's guitar really beefed up the tracks he worked on,
but the disco beat detracted.  It seems that dance albums should be dance
albums, and nobody should worry about creativity.  If you're making art, on
the other hand, disco is a cliche.  Whatever.  Let us know what you think
about it, Jeff.

Meanwhile, I notice on the news that Mick had a private concert/party to
promote his album in Hollywood.  David Spade, Jeff Goldblum, Billy Corgan,
uh, and some other folks attended.  I looked for Pete, but guess he couldn't
make it.  How do Mick and The Stones always make the news?  Are their
private parties really news-worthy, or do they have deals and contacts that
get them on CNN?

keets