Re: Pete, Real Me, and Psycho-D

In a message dated 11/16/2001 8:56:11 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Buy everything Townshend.
>
> 'nuff said (all for you Kevin)
>
> Tiresome as may be, this is the REAL ME, Doctor, Doctor!

Yeah, Roger sounded great singing TRM.  Really interpreted Pete well there.
Jaqueline sent me Pete live doing Psycho-D at Brooklyn Acad (thanks, J), and
although there is some good stuff on it and pete's voice is solid, other
parts are real weak.  That Now and Then song is drivel, and that line in the
sex song, you make me quite "erectable"?  gimme a break- that's weak.  An
English Boy is by far the best song from Psycho-D.  That english chick
"streets" voice gets kinda annoying after awhile.  it's awfully "anne
robinson" from weakest link.  kept waiting for her to say, "goodbye!"  just a
little fodder for ya.  and thanks again Jaqueline- i have enjoyed it despite
my little criticisms.  have already listened to it twice in the car.