Macca vs. TheWho->/TheBeaTles/John Lennon

Haven't bought a Macca release since "Paul Live" in the very
early '90's. Bought that because Paul addresses his BeaTles past,
and the cool mock "Abbey Road" cover.

Prior to that was McCartney II in 1980 (worst album ever by a
major talent).

Doubt that I'll ever buy any Macca again if not BeaTles related.

Haven't bought anything by Daltrey since McVicar. Doubt that
I'll ever buy any Daltrey again if not Who-> related.

Bought all of Entwistle's music that I have ever seen, but care for
little since "Whistle Rhymes", but LOVE "SYHATWall" to the MAX!

Buy everything Townshend.

'nuff said (all for you Kevin)

Tiresome as may be, this is the REAL ME, Doctor, Doctor!

AnEnglishBoy~