Re: TKAA- DVD?

Ah, a review of the DVD on amazon says this:

    "When this film was released, the entire 10 minutes of 'A Quick
    One' was presented from 'The Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus'
    - a treasured and short lived BBC TV series and which ended up
    becoming the most pivotal segment in this film.

    That 'A Quick One' is edited in this tape from 10 minutes to 2
    minutes is completely inexcusable. This rare, live, musical rock
    treasure of love and forgiveness is gone in this tape - perhaps
    forever."

So the question still remains -- is it still sped up?  I'm guessing
that the answer is 'yes', and the transfer that I did to VHS (copies
still available) probably look better than the DVD.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!