Re: TKAA- DVD?

In article <039601c16b03$5ebe7aa0$6233bfd1@jacquelinek>,
    "jacqueline" <jacquelinek@monmouth.com>  writes:

> > What do you mean "deleted"?  AFAIK there are no plans for a DVD.
>
> AGH!  Please tell me that is not true!

"AFAIK" = "as far as I know", which means that my knowledge isn't
perfect, but limited like every other human being.

I was not aware of a DVD version of the film.  It looks like this one
was released last year (3/28/2000) as reported by fye.com.  I haven't
heard any reviews or comments about the DVD version, i.e. is it still
sped up, is it still edited compared to the original release, etc.

Can anyone comment on it, having seen it?
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!