Re: No- i wouldn't give a Whohead

From: Sroundtable@aol.com
"That's why I made my initial comment.  It was in response to Jeff, i think,
saying that Roger was the first man to "arouse" him.  I found that odd.
Jeff never struck me as gay by his comments, so i was a bit perplexed,
seeing asto say the "first" man to arouse him means that others have since.
Someone said he was being facetious.  As a straight guy i guess i can't see
being aroused by roger.  And no, i wouldn't give the Who head- even pete."

I am straight but I was not being entirely facetious.
The post-Tommy Roger was designed to appeal to males.  He is appealing to me
in the sense that I wanted to be like him.  Strong, self-assured,
well-built, talented, etc is a pretty appealling image for a young man (like
me, at the time).  I never wanted to touch or feel him, I wanted to be him.

Now, if you want to talk about attractive men (and you probably don't), we
should discuss Kevin O'Neal and Bjorn Ciggaar.  These guys are hot in their
own ways.  You might call them my "Rough Boys".  ;-)

:-)

Jeff
PS.  I *love* to make people feel uncomfortable.  It is one of my favorite
sports.