Zep vs Who live

The fact that Zepp was no longer on the cutting edge by 1972 shouldn't have
affected their live act.  For god's sake- it was a movie!  I suppose they
were very good live- I was enjoying it, but nowhere near touching stuff the
Who did.  I was absolutely mesmerized when i watched the IOW video the first
time- couldn't stop watching.  For that matter, i keep replaying the CFNYC
over and over.  still can't believe i was there (damn, I'm good.  A mention
in a post about zeppelin).  i am absolutely NOT a zep basher- but all i could
think of when watching song remains is how much it seemed like the who.
maybe it was because they showed plant so much and he was so obviously doing
daltrey and that clouded my judgement.  PT stomps all over Page with
everything considered.