Re: Who blues

>"That Bolton guy (or whatever his name is) who plays guitar is just
>plain boring."
>
>OK.  It is the same recording I've heard before.  I wrongly ASSumed Pete
>was not playing guitar.  It still sucks.

Ah, it's too bad we have such different taste.  I love that huge sound.
Obviously Roger does, too, as you can see how he reacts when they start up
with it.

I can't really hear Bolton, though I guess he's in there somewhere.  Roger
starts off playing a blues lead, and then John picks it up.  Rabbit is front
and center with the organ for a while, and Pete comes in later with the
Hendrix solo stuff.  This is an example of Roger using his voice as an
instrument--all you hear is the sound and hardly any words at all.  Gorgeous
stuff.

keets