Re: rock gods

And of course some of the pre-war-blues artists, most of whom
played guitar to accompany themselves, put on quite a show with
on stage antics that could be considered, by the social conditions
of the era, the "Rock God" persona.

Charley Patton was known to play guitar behind his head, between his
legs, etc., much in the fashion of Jimi, and his influence, an even earlier
musician coined the phrase "gonna rock" in the 'teens or early 20's.

An then there's Son House and Robert Johnson!!

Oh Well, I'm off to Stovall's Plantation in Mississippi to pick blues licks
and cotton with Son House, Willie Brown and Muddy.

Catch y'all on the rebound......booked.....I gotta go.....

AnEnglishBoy~