re: Lifehouse Concert on DVD Nov. 22

"Lifehouse Concert on DVD Nov. 22"

Now let me understand they can release All these other Dvd's of the who's
material but why can't someone, ANYONE go find a good 35mm print of The Kids
are alright with the correct soundspeed and remaster it onto a digital
source AND PUT IT ON DVD!!!!!!
Would any of us ever want to watch any other who video if we had a good copy
of that movie?
Whenever i watch it i am satiated.  Completely satisfied 100% i feel like i
have experienced what the who are about, rough, gritty,opinionated, witty,
powerfully loud "scruffy inconsiderate bunch of awssholes" that pete says
they are in all their glory at their peak and sadly the twilight of the moon
era.
Sorry had to vent there
drew