Who's on Amazon.com

Hmmm.  I was going to do some Christmas shopping on Amazon.com, and lo
and behold, they have the WHO'S NEXT DVD listed front and center on
their opening page.  Below that is a list of other Who goodies,
including QUAD the DVD and MAX R&B the DVD.  Was this something just
tailored for me (I notice the site recognizes me), or does everybody
get this same offering?

Also, here's one they're suggesting:  Living Legends of Rock and Roll
from Ichycoo Park 1999.  Would the JEB be in that one?  Uh, this like
might get there.

http://members.tripod.com/thewho8/video.htm

LB

=====
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com