Re: AnEnglishBoy - not what he appears to be

>Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 19:04:10 -0800
>From: AnEnglishBoy <campbell@fix.net>
>
>Well, I'll tell you now, that one of Pete's only flaws is using
>curse words in music. They are so unneccessay and crude.

Crude, yes, unnecessary, no.  I agree with Mark L here...they are not only
part of his regular vocabulary, they are used in songs deliberately.  And
not that much, actually, in the official published lyrics.  You'll hear
much more in the between-song banter than in the music.

>Born in the 1940's.

Hm...like Pete.

>A Taurus.

Hmmm...like Pete.

>Male.

Hmmmmm...like Pete.

>Guitarist, songwriter, pro-photographer, and
>Certified California Legal Assistant (Paralegal)

1 and 2...Pete.  3 and 4...not-Pete, but possibly a smokescreen.

>Certified Opinionated Bastard.

Pete.

>Recently separated from my wife.

Pete, for some definition of "recently".

>Off to rehearse with a new band in 1 1/2 hrs.

Who knows?

>Name: Lew Campbell

Maybe so, maybe no.

>Unpoluted UK Blood~Irish/Scotish/English
>
>But, then again, I might be Pete!!

Pete would spell "Scottish" and "unpolluted" correctly.

Conclusion:  not-Pete.

Cheers,

Alan

"Never never hesitate, communicate, communicate..." --Pete Townshend