RE: John's voice

> >>"Why didn't John contribute to vocals at all?"
> >
> >Two guesses:  He's nearly deaf and his voice is weak.
>
>I thought JEB in VT dispelled that belief (voice part).  John's voice was
>strong and right in tune.  Actually quite impressed with his voice
>considering all the talk about how his hearing troubles were causing him to
>sing out of key. It just isn't so. The man still got it.
>Just can't figure out why he don't use it more.

John never has had an ear for harmony, and bad hearing hasn't helped a whole
lot.  He may be having range problems, too, which contribute to off-key
results.  Since this was a high-risk performance, I guess they figured they
might do without John's help on the vocals.  ;)

Actually John has a terrific voice, though.  He sounded great on VANPIRES,
and after hearing him on the SIMPSONS episode, I though he should do more
animations.

keets