Re: AnEnglishBoy - not what he appears to be

Joe Lewinski wrote:

> I've been reading the posts between Keets and AnEnglishBoy
> very carefully.   I sense in a strong way that AnEnglishBoy
> is someone very close to Pete or the Pete camp.  He/She
> is either a relative, former lover, or Pete himself.

If being a dedicated Who-> connoisseur since 1964 makes
me seem close to Pete's camp, or his lover, or his sibling, or Pete
himself, then my insight to, and opinions of TheWho-> must carry
some relevance, some weight, some truth regarding the subjects
that I have been writing about.

I am a Taurus, afterall, born in the 1940's, a guitar player, songwriter,
and opinionated bastard.

> His/her mission is to float a trial balloon about the
> value of moving forward on work with the Who, or to
> blow it off entirely.

I am a "he" to be sure, and I would *never* suggest that
*any* of TheWho-> "blow it off" because, however much
I booze, er....I mean complain, about Daltrey, I am very
possessive about him and tho' I might dis him, loving him
as I really do, I'd better not hear ANYONE else do so!!

His is MY ass to kick, no one else's!

Faults included, in lieu of, and in spite of, said faults, TheWho->
are TheGreatestRock'n'Roll band in the Universe.

Hey!

Maybe I'm really Daltrey!

> The current game is to see what
> qualities Roger is has, as recognized by the fans.

THAT would be a waste of time as can be seen by the reactions
here.

Daltrey is almost universally embraced as a Rock "GOD!"

> Keets, you are doing a wonderful job pointing out Rog's
> contributions.  Keep it up.

She is a good, dedicated girl!! Standing up for her band as she
should!

I am proud of Keets' perseverance.

> AnEnglishBoy, if you care to reveal who the fuck are you,
> it will be much appreciated.  We are all pretty much out in
> the open with who we are.  Brian's the bartender.

"Who->TheFuck" is AnEnglishBoy?

Well, I'll tell you now, that one of Pete's only flaws is using
curse words in music. They are so unneccessay and crude.

"Nicked my gelt you asshole"

Come on and tell me who-> the fuck are you?"

I dislike and disrespect those few flaws in Pete's judgement.

That said, WTF am I???

Born in the 1940's.

A Taurus.

Male.

Guitarist, songwriter, pro-photographer, and
Certified California Legal Assistant (Paralegal)

Certified Opinionated Bastard.

Recently separated from my wife.

Off to rehearse with a new band in 1 1/2 hrs.

Name: Lew Campbell

Unpoluted UK Blood~Irish/Scotish/English

Now living in Morro Bay California.

But, then again, I might be Pete!!

I am certainly TheSlipKid if nothing else ! ! !

AnEnglishBoy~